Ordering & Payment
You can shop our secure website 24 hours a day. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, PayPal or Google Checkout. Unfortunately, we cannot accept personal checks or money orders due to our rapidly changing inventory. Skately is required to collect sales tax for all orders shipped to California.
Orders may be cancelled or altered prior to shipment by e-mailing us. Additional shipping charges may occur when adding items to existing orders. Once your order has been processed for shipment it cannot be cancelled or updated. Skately does not issue refunds on shipping for canceled or refused orders after they have already been shipped.
Our online credit card processing is secured with 2048 bit encryption to ensure all transactions are completely secure. When you complete your order, you will notice a lock icon in the address bar or bottom corner, and you will also notice the "http" becomes "https". The "https" and the lock mean you're on a secure server.
We require that you enter the CVV2 or CVC2 security code printed on your card for additional security. This is the 3 or 4 digit number that is printed on your card, unlike the account numbers that are embossed. This information prevents anyone who may have obtained your account number and expiration date from using your card.
Any order, or attempted order, placed using a debit card will reflect an authorization hold. While this hold appears to be a deduction from your available funds that is equal to the dollar amount of the order, the money is still in your account. This authorization hold is simply to ensure the funds are available to complete your order. Although most holds last for 3 to 7 business days, the duration of these holds can vary greatly, so please contact your card-issuing bank for their policy regarding authorization holds.
Register with us at checkout to access your order history and status, as well as to receive a fast and easy future checkout. Once registered, you can view your account by clicking the "My Account" link found near the top right of each page. Your account information should always be kept up to date to ensure accurate delivery of all orders. Both registered users and guests will receive an email after your order has shipped containing a tracking number.
Returns & Exchanges
If you are not pleased with your purchase, please return the item(s) to us for an exchange, refund or Skately credit. All returns and exchanges require a return authorization number, and must be made within 30 days of the invoice date. Please contact us for a return authorization number before making any return or exchange.
To return or exchange an item, please fill out the returns form. Remember to include the return form in the box you are returning and please print your return authorization number on the outside of your package. We cannot accept C.O.D. returns. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs(unless the order qualifies as a miss ship). We suggest you ship returns via UPS or insured Parcel Post.
343 W Foothill Blvd
Monrovia, Ca. 91016
Returns and exchanges will only be accepted under the following conditions.
- All items are received within 30 days of the invoice date.
- All items must be unused and in the original condition you received them in.
- All clothing must be unworn and free of any pet hair, human hair, smoke smell, or other odors. Once clothing has been worn and/or washed it cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All videos must be unopened and in the original packaging.
- Ramp Plans cannot be returned.
- Skateboards that have been assembled or have grip tape applied to them in any way cannot be returned. Once the skateboard deck has been used it cannot be returned or refunded. No skateboard deck is completely guaranteed, as they are made of wood, they do break.
Product Information & Pricing
We try to picture and describe products as accurately as possible. Occasionally, products may differ from their picture or description. Please contact us if you need to verify any specific features of a product.
If we have under-priced an item by mistake, we will not be liable to supply the item at the stated price, provided we have not yet shipped the item in question. In those circumstances, we will notify you of the correct price and will offer you the choice of ordering the item at that price. If you decide not to order the item, we will issue a full refund on any amount already paid for that item.
Sales Agreement & Release of Liability
Sale of any equipment on this website is expressly conditioned on the following agreement. You, or your parent/legal guardian (if a minor), must read this agreement prior to placing an order with Skately.
The best safety equipment and the most experienced athlete cannot completely eliminate the risks skateboarding and outdoor activities pose. Skateboarding is inherently dangerous and ultra-hazardous by its very nature. By purchasing and using the equipment sold by Skately, the purchaser understands and voluntarily undertakes the risks involved with skateboarding and outdoor activities. Such risks and dangers include, but are not limited to: sprains, broken bones, bruises, cuts, temporary or permanent paralysis and even death. Other risks include: unforeseen weather conditions, hazardous and unknown terrain, failure to properly maintain equipment, or engaging in skateboarding and outdoor activities while physically exhausted or disabled. Using the merchandise sold by Skately in accordance with the manufacturer's design and recommendations will minimize these risks. However, accidents and unforeseen hazards do exist and the purchaser and users of the merchandise sold by Skately agree as follows:
- I, the purchaser or user of the merchandise, agree to release Skately, its owners, agents and employees, from any and all liability for damage, injury, paralysis and death to myself, any other person, or property, resulting from the use or misuse of the merchandise sold by Skately LLC.
- I, the parent of a minor child, agree to release Skately, its owners, agents and employees, from any and all liability for damage, injury, paralysis and death to my child, any other person, or property, resulting from the use or misuse of the merchandise sold by Skately LLC.
- It is agreed that any and all liability of Skately LLC, its owners, agents and employees shall be limited to the purchase price of the merchandise.
- It is agreed that any legal action brought against Skately LLC for any reason will be brought in the state of California, county of Los Angeles.
- It is agreed that any claim brought against Skately arising from the use or misuse of any merchandise sold by Skately LLC will be submitted to binding arbitration in the state of California, county of Los Angeles.
I have read and understand the terms of this agreement. I understand that my purchase and use of the merchandise sold by Skately manifests my agreement to the terms of this Agreement. I understand that this Agreement releases Skately from any and all claims of liability brought by myself, my minor children, and any other third party who uses the merchandise purchased from Skately. Always wear appropriate safety equipment and always skate within your limits.